Meetings & Retreats
Farm Kitchen offers a popular, flexible-use facility for small meetings & retreats. Choose from either a professionally arranged and fitted-out meeting space or a home-retreat environment in a private setting on an 18-acre organic farm.
Farm Kitchen is located on the North Kitsap Peninsula between Poulsbo and Kingston, minutes from the Edmonds-Kingston ferry or the Seattle-Bainbridge ferry. It is convenient to Tacoma, Pierce & South Kitsap County via Hwy 3 and to the Olympic Peninsula via Hwy 104 and the Hood Canal Bridge.
Farm Kitchen Event Space & Guest House offers a facility available year-round for
1. Meetings & Retreats for 20-100 in the Farm Kitchen renovated barn facility
- The 1600 square feet of accessible indoor space is surrounded by a 3500 square foot patio and private gardens.
- Seating: conference, small group or classroom style.
- Tables, chairs and setup are provided.
- A breakout room & 4 restrooms are on site.
- Wireless Internet access, screen, easels & whiteboard are included.
- 50" Plasma HDMI TV
- Projector and wireless microphone are available for an additional rental fee.
- Optional on-site coffee & pastry service can be provided by Farm Kitchen.
- Optional breakfast, lunch and dinner service is available through one of the Farm Kitchen Preferred Caterers who will serve your group from the large commercial kitchen located in the renovated barn.
2. Meetings & Retreats for 2-30 in the Farm Kitchen Guest House on the property, where a more casual or discussion atmosphere is preferred.
- The Farm Kitchen Guest House is a large one-level, fully accessible home used for relaxing strategic planning retreats and other small meetings.
- Features include a large Great Room with cathedral ceiling and a cozy gas fireplace set in a soaring basalt wall.
- Window walls overlook a spacious lawn and fruit trees.
- The large patio and adjacent gardens are enjoyed by guests.
- The Guest House has a spacious home kitchen fitted out with serving dishes, utensils & appliances, all available to the group or for use by their caterers. The Guest House includes 3 large bedrooms and 2 ¼ baths. It can sleep up to 10 if overnight accommodations are desired.