Summer Wedding Helpers
employment type: 5-10 hrs Fri, Sat, Sun (North Kitsap)
Farm Kitchen, between Poulsbo and Kingston, is looking for Wedding Helpers for 5-10 hours week usually on Friday, Saturday or Sunday between the hours of 9:30am - 4pm. Farm Kitchen is located on an organic farm, and is a smoke and drug-free environment.
This is a physical job. You would be moving chair hauler carts, setting up tables & chairs, doing directional parking of cars, communicating with guests. No experience necessary. A great first job or additional job.
Are you a hard worker who pays attention to detail? Do you follow instructions with care and attention? Are you comfortable reading and understanding numbers? Do you like working with others to achieve goals?
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be able to operate necessary equipment including chair hauling cart
- Must be able to work 1 hour standing, walking, lifting, and reaching
- Must be able to regularly lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation
If you think you would be a great fit as one of Wedding Helpers, we would love to hear from you!